June 04, 2018

Spring Through Summer Essential Buys


spring through summer essential buys

This blog post contains affiliate links | For more info, visit my Disclosure page.


June has arrived and despite the somewhat sporadic appearance of the sun these past few weeks (thanks for all the rain during half term!), I think we can officially say we’re finally transitioning from spring into summer.
To ensure you’re prepared for the unpredictable UK forecast and the all important vacation that will hopefully involve some sunshine dressing, I’ve pulled together a list of spring through summer essential buys for every possible style (and weather) scenario.

For your scrolling delight, I’ve got tops for every temperature, shoes, summer denim, the occasional dress or two and plenty of accessories. If you’re looking to top up your summer wardrobe, aim for 90% classics and let the other 10% be given over to fun or trend pieces.

Most of these would form the backbone of any capsule wardrobe and can work for both seasons.

Happy browsing!


hats and sunglasses for spring and summer



Everlane summer basics



lightweight summer denim

 


off white jeans perfect summer outfit



sitting outside soaking up the sunshine



Everlane bone cropped jeans and mules


 


online stylist summer outfit


S T Y L E  C R E D I T S :   Sunglasses – Quay Australia | Shirt – Arket | Watch – Michael Kors | Jeans – Everlane c/o | Bag – (old) Mango : similar here | Mules – Everlane c/o


Quick Tech Note! 💻 If you’ve been signed up to receive blog post email updates via email but haven’t received this one or the last couple of posts in your inbox, feel free to sign up at the bottom of this page or here on the Subscribe page. Due to a possible system error, I’ve been informed that around 200 subscribers may have been unsubscribed by mistake!

Stay with me and sign up again here!


Photography: Patrick Start

2 comments on “Spring Through Summer Essential Buys”

  1. Love the classic spring/ summer look you’ve put together Amanda – would work for years to come too! I keep seeing these amazing straw bags everywhere and thinking I must get one for myself! Love the look of the AAKS ones 🙂

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.